Thursday, July 08, 2004

This marks the one-year anniversary of this blog! I should throw a party! Here's a look at about 1/1000th of the history of this blog:

July 8: Start blog, review hypertext fiction for my two-week hypertext class.
August 18: New link for my hypertext site.
September 19: A snippet of Reeses.
October 3: The beginning of the template.
November 6: Lethargic Major General.
December 1: "Your writing's not just half decent, it's bloody good!" (-Mara Jade)
January 2: Progress report on stories.
February 6: Dissing "Chimera"
March 3: Dear Baka and Beranmee
April 2: Random thoughts.
May: Quizzes and trying new HTML stuff with the new blogger. (My inner child is still 16)
June 7: Another scifi essay.
July 1: A new original story that wasn't as inspired as I thought it was.

So how 'bout everyone come over to my place, and we'll have ice cream, cake, and dark chocolate?

No comments: