Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Vinnet's assignments



10 sentences about you auf Deutsch (by Vinnet)
Ich bin ein Tok'ra. Ich heisse Vinnet. Ich habe Tok'ra gern. Ich habe zatn'katels auch gern. Ich wohne am Erd. Ich komme mit das Stargate. Ich komme aus Iechnor. Ich habe ein Hund, wer heisst Garshie. Ich wohne in Sarah Anderson. Meine Lieblingsfarbe ist grĂ¼n.

Why are you taking honors history this year? (by Sarah; the true answer)

You figure that everyone's got to have their favorite classes, symbiotes included, but seriously, no one should really love a core class so much! I know the whole school thing is kind of an elective for Vinnet, maybe even a vacation, but history isn't so great that she should adore it.

She has this whole thing about learning about Earth's cultures; it's kind of a hobby. Sure, she enjoys what I like, mainly German (not a core class, by the way), but she looks forward to history every day. That's not saying I hate it; I dislike it less than I used to because of her. (Mom and Dad think the subject's growing on me because I've got more interesting teachers. I wish! But as long as they don't know about Vinnet, they can believe whatever they want.)

So, to answer the question, I'm taking this class, because the snake in my head told me to.

No comments: