Sunday, June 24, 2007

Success.

Selfish desires led me to faith in God, whereby I may become selfless.

Future.

I want to know I will enjoy my life. God, who plans for all that I have and all that I am, can use my personality to serve Him. He teaches me to be content.

Personality.

I want to be a good person, though and through. Being good is being God-like, which happens the more I open myself to His Holy Spirit.

Provision.

I want everything I need. God provides for all my needs, even those I don't acknowledge. He will provide exactly what I need, and it is His choice not to give excess.

Import.

I want to be important to someone. God's love and care for me show my importance to Him.

Accomplishment.

I want to do great things. What can exceed the plans of He who created the universe and everything in it, including me?

No comments: