Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Do you realize how bizarre cola is? It's like something out of nineteenth century science fiction: bubbling tonics, potions to give energy that are some unnatural, industrial color. *sip* I can't believe anyone can stand the stuff. *gulp*

Hi from college! I'm sitting in the auditorium, waiting for the second day of class to begin. Right now, computers are about as prevalent and visible in here as notebooks are, and the combination of the two is about equal to the empty desks. Still, this is a massively cool place with massively awesome people. As for the teacher, they seem okay, too, though I don't have nearly as much data to work with. Oh, and my roommate should be in her somewhere, but I don't see her. She had another class before this, though.

This is a pretty cool place, though, and I'm happy to be here. It's busy, though, so if anyone wants to talk to me, drop me an e-mail; I have to check it for school, anyway, and I will respond within a couple days... if I sense that you want a response. But I probably will.

No comments: