Friday, February 06, 2004

Quote of the day: "[Snec Alley] is closed due to inclement weather."

Question of the day: Inclement weather? It's raining! How is that inclement weather?

Ted's question #26: It's raining. How is that not inclement weather?

Fanfiction progress report: Well, I was looking at some numbers this morning, so I'd figure I'd rank all my fanfiction according to reviews.

1st - Reeses
2nd - Cat Ears? and Terran Jedi
4th - The Announcement
5th - Father, Where Art Thou
6th - Leap to SG-1
7th - SG MIB
8th - Tell Me This is an Alternate Universe
9th - The Lotaur
10th- Hot Pink and To Be ( Waaa!! My masterpieces are so unappreciated!)
12th- Anti Jedi
13th- Jonas, Anubis, and Your Local Orthodontist (And it's SO much funnier than Leap to SG-1)
14th- The Last Pages

This proves that stories that are updated the most number of times get the most reviews, InuYasha and Star Wars fans are quite abundant, and Stargate crosses with everything.

So, on that note, I've done absolutely nothing on Reeses, because everyone's been asking me to work on Terran Jedi. So I'm trying. I think I'd rather work on the fic below that describes possible consequences of Carter's (stupid) choice to (date) tell Pete Shannahan about the Stargate.

If you're looking forward to more of any of these, I'll give you the scoop on all.

Cat Ears?: I've got about a 50% of half a notebook page more. And no ideas. Maybe I'll have some divine inspiration when I go and watch eight episodes tonight.

Terran Jedi: Much like Cat Ears?, I've got about half of 50% of a notebook page more. And very few ideas. Maybe someone will e-mail me today and convince me to work on it.

The Announcement: I think I have a bit more in my notebook, but no one's asked me to continue, so I might not.

Father, Where Art Thou: This one's rather popular, but I don't have any ideas.

No comments: