Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Three is the number that represents wholeness and
completeness. The Pythagoreans considered three
to be the first whole number because, like
three pebbles laid out in a row, it has a
beginning, middle, and an end. Most things
come in groups of three; past-present-future or
mind-body-spirit. As a three, you will
probably experience a lot of success in your
life. Threes are lucky, rich, and easy-going,
but you can also be tempermental and
superficial.


What does your name and arithmacy say about you? (some simple knowledge of adding is required on your part)
brought to you by Quizilla



My inner child is sixteen years old today

My inner child is sixteen years old!


Life's not fair! It's never been fair, but while
adults might just accept that, I know
something's gotta change. And it's gonna
change, just as soon as I become an adult and
get some power of my own.


How Old is Your Inner Child?
brought to you by Quizilla

Sixteen, huh? I guess I can live with that. I'd have thought that I'd be more mature, but what they hay?

No comments: