Friday, May 14, 2004

FanFiction.Net: "OK. It looks like you wrote this in a hurry. You should go more in depth, like what they are thinking at the time. Plus, I didn't like the way you brought in Martoof. All of the sudden he spoke out of no were. I suggest you take more time with this story, and mabey rewrite the 1st chapter."

I thought I'd just warn all my reviewer again... real quick. I write only fun, short little fics that present ideas I found intriguing. While I appreciate any constructive criticism you may have to offer (like the example above), I'm really looking for it only on the ones I plan to finish, ie To Be, Reeses, and Hot Pink (which is finished, but I'd still like constructive criticism). So if I don't take you up on stuff on short fics like 1970, don't stop with the critique, but understand that I'm more likely to take it into account for the longer ones.

Just let me make it clear, though, that I'm not discouraging suggestings concerning plot or occurances or funny little things to put in. I'd especially like those on the short ones that I have only one idea for.

That's about all I wanted to say at the moment. I'm gonna go get some ice cream and work on 1970. (The Russian Interrogation part is fun!!!)

No comments: