Friday, May 07, 2004

Quote of the day: Kann es sein, dass man die Vergangenheit veraendern muss, damit die Zukunft so existiert wie wir sie kennen? (Auf Englisch: "Can it be that one must change the past, that by it the future exists the way we know it?")

Question of the day: Isn't that cool?

Ted's question #y: Isn't that not?

Reeses progress report: For anyone who actually reads this and doesn't get an author alert, there's an all brand-y new chapter of Reeses up that everyone's been waiting for.

From ff.net bio:
Gestern: Okay... So I haven't seriously updated since early April. Sorry. I've been busy. (And that's all I'm authorized to say... Ha ha) As a result, I wouldn't have written much except that I'm taking a creative writing class (again, but no one needs to know that), and for the final project (or not), I've been working on Reeses! Now I have about one MS Word page to add to the ff.net verion, but I'm hoping to write a notebook page worth daily from now on. I have to admit that I'm a little disappointed in it, but soon enough, I should have more than enough rewritten to post a bunch all at once. Yes, I'm rewriting it; I've been a little unsatisfied with my poor quality work, though no one else seems to have been. (Ja, just slip gleich into Deutsch... Gotta lieb those Deutsch typos...) I'll go write more then. Oh, yeah, there's about one and a half chapters of "Father, Where Art Thou" I haven't posted. Just yell if you want me to hurry up and finish them.

Heute: Thought y'all might want another update on Reeses (the real ending everyone's anticipating, or so they say). I left off right after Lauren left Sarah alone in the NID base, right? That's the middle of page twenty-six. I'm on the top of page twenty-eight now, but there's one more day before I have to turn in my work. (See Gestern) So much happens on those two-ish pages! But then again, nothing really happens, you know? I'm going to have fun coming up with a chapter title for that!

Morgen: Got almost another page written. Should be a suitable amount for an update by tonight, if I'm lucky. (If I don't have a meeting to go to tonight.) I like what I wrote last night with the NID. Much better than the part with Banebdjedet. :) Nope, can't tell you! Hmmm. I was thinking that I'd upload this and all subsequent chapters only after I went back and rewrote the beginning of Reeses... What do you think?

Now. Y'all need to tell me what I haven't answered yet in Reeses so that I will eventually!

No comments: