Saturday, November 18, 2006

Just puttin' a probe out to see if anyone would be interested in me posting my entire, unedited senior paper on here when I finish. I say unedited, because I've been averaging almost three hundred words per paragraph, I'm a hundred and fifty words over my total, and I've got four paragraphs to go. It's about how science fiction aids in the development of technology and scientific theories, with the main points being:

  1. It disperses uncommon ideas.

  2. It generates interest in related fields.

  3. It encourages people to enter related fields.

  4. It inspires scientists and inventors.


If anyone's interested just leave me a comment, and I'll post as soon as I'm finished.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe if i dig around in my pocket, I can find some extra time. If I do, you're welcome to email me the paper.