Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Just an idea I thought I'd jot down and permit my loyal viewers to peruse. *tries to keep mock obnoxious expression on face, but fails, cracking up*

"You're welcome to stay in my room until we find somewhere else for you to stay," I offered, swinging open my door and leading her into my room.

She offered her thanks and said good-night. Then she turned into the room and stopped dead in her tracks. Her eyes darted from my unicorn poster to my horse figurines, my wolf comforter, the 101 Dalmation pillow covers, and, finally, my Star Wars daily calendar.

She turned on her heel and took off at full speed, plowing into me so that we both fell back in a heap. Garshaw walked over and climbed onto her back to lick her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked from the bottom of the pile once I'd recovered my breath.

"Eyes," she whispered. "They're everywhere!"

No comments: