Monday, November 10, 2003

Just thought I'd chime in here with my three quotes of the day.

Quote of the day:

1) (from W's discussion of "Cask of Amontillado") "'You stink!' 'That's death!'"

2) "You can do what you have to do, and sometimes you can do it even better than you think you can." -Jimmy Carter

3) "Being a Tok'ra host is kinda like sitting next to a person on the bus. You can listen to what they say, but you can look out the window instead. And they can get your attention a number of ways from tapping your shoulder to elbowing you in the side. They can also whisper to themselves or scream in your ear, as can you." -Sarah Anderson, 2004 (this signifies that it is a quote of a fictional figure)

Question of the day: Why didn't that study guide for the history test correspond to the test itself?

Ted's question #17: Why am I abandoned down here? Shouldn't you be fawning over me, adoring my every move?

Reeses progress report: I almost forgot. No progress on anything. Sorry.

No comments: