Monday, November 24, 2003

Quote of the day: Ich haben nicht.

Question of the day: What is with that stupid writer's block? And what's up with the biology projects? Grr. Any teacher with a decent respect for kids and what they do in their free time would give us a whole week to spend on those projects!

Ted's question #19: Can I have a cookie now?

Reeses progress report: Reeses? As I explained to Mara Jade, Jedi, I'm supposed to be neglecting fanfiction and writing an original work for biology. Yeah, right. The beginning stunk worse than a rotting pile of manuer. My friends' cats have hacked up better things, to put in the words of one of my reviews on Reeses. (It's okay; Teoney was joking.) I think it might be a good time to actually come up with a plot for what I'm calling "CCW:" Chlorophyll/ chloroplast whatevers. I might just name the story that and have one of the main characters call it that. I don't know. The whole idea of an STD really just sends shivers up my spine. It's one of those things like history and biology where you'd just rather be a Goa'uld.

But Father, Where Art Thou is coming along well. If Mara Jade, Jedi e-mails me back soon, that is. Well, gute nacht.

Other:
Anaitis was the ancient Persion goddess of water, fertility, war, and patroness of women. Name means "the immaculate one."

No comments: