Sunday, December 14, 2003

Quote of the day: Um... If you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. Either that or jump off into the burning building below and trusting that you'll be going to a more peaceful place. Call it a... leap of faith. Just kidding. No, when you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot at the bottom. Then one above that and above that and above that until you practically have a ladder. Yeah, it's time consuming, but it's either that or jumping into the burning building. Take your pick.

Question of the day: Why is Pokemon so addictive, even when you don't like it?

Ted's question #22: Why do you smell like cat?

Reeses progress report: Um. I have made an executive/submissive decision that I HAVE to work on that biology project. (Too bad I won't let you see the string of adjectives before that! But I don't want to reveal the true nature of my dark side and the depth of my hatrid for biology.) So, because of that, I will need all of my writing time for biology; I have only 2/25 hours so far. In the eternal words of ... someone: "Das ist sehr schlecht oder viel schlecht," depending on the badness level. Could be both.

Anyway, for those of you who actually like my writing about Tok'ra, if and when I finish my biology project (again with the adj.s), my supplementary biology project will be an explanation of the anatomy of a Tok'ra symbiote as it relates to the human body, the beginning of which can be found at this here link which you may or may not have overlooked.

No comments: