Tuesday, January 13, 2004

I'm popping on to say hi while I'm extraordinarily bored in TMP. I've just finished my final presentation, and I have nothing to do other than study for the host of midterms starting tomorrow, write something for the church newsletter, and write Reeses.

On the other hand, just hanging out here and being lazy sounds really good. So does reading fanfiction, but I'm kind of scared that they'd send me to the guidence office for reading what I do. I mean, the stories themselves aren't bad, but some people put some pretty harsh language into their stories. *Wepwawet God of War* But I suppose I could find something to peruse.

By the way, Mara Jade, I hope you don't mind that I cited you for my TMP final. I think that's where I heard that Stargate airs in England.

Well, I'm going to go read fanfiction for the next fifteen minutes. Auf Wiedersehen.

No comments: