Friday, January 16, 2004

Quote of the day: "So God said 'Let there be hell'?" (Hell is the German word for light when referencing colors.)

Question of the day: Hmm. Would God have spoken in a specific language, Hebrew, or his own?

Ted's question #25: Aren't you going to pay any attention to me before you leave?

Reeses progress report: Um... Does reading a book on writing by Stephen King count? Oh, yeah! I forgot! I added another page last night! I haven't quite figured out how to work it in, but it's written and gotten positive feedback from some very nice reviews. (Selori, Mara Jade) I'll work it out somehow. Maybe one of the forementioned authors will agree/disagree with my proposed plan or suggest something better.

I've been playing video games. I might get on later and write something about, you know, space battles, dog fights, etc. (Dog fights in the sense of a battle between two or more groups of starfighters, in case you've not read any of the excellent X-wing series.)

No comments: