Friday, January 02, 2004

Thought I'd give you a progress report on stories. Since there won't be anything new on any of them until I'm done with biology, I guess I'll tell you about CCW.

I'm getting along fairly well with the plot. I kind of have an idea where I'm going and how to get there, but it's kind of like having a skeleton. From the positioning of the bones relative to eachother, you can kind of determine what it looked like, but then, if we just looked like our skeleton, not many people would be so worried about how big their waist is; it'd probably have the circumference of a jar of jam. (Just in case some British people read this, let me just say that we've got a distinction between jam and jelly: jam actually has the fruit and seeds, jelly doesn't.)

And so, I have the muscles and organs to fill in as I go. It's not going to be a happy, light thing like Reeses or Hot Pink. Too bad; I like writing happy and light. But when you have a story where people are basically dying left and right, what d'you expect? I suppose I brought this upon myself anyway. Lucky me. I hope your new year is going better so far.

No comments: