Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Wow. Long time no see, huh?
I've been busy working on Greens Syndrome like a good little kid. And finally, after all these twenty-six hours and six minutes of *ahem* junk, I'm finished, done, ready to can anything that's green or looks like it's related to biology. I'll take the astrophysics; someone else can take the bio.

Oh, and to update you on the happiness-level of GS, aka. CCW, it's very sad and has a terrible end. It the worst thing I've ever written and if you have a chance to read it, you should turn your head toward the Faerie Queen by Spenser. (I've heard it's rather painful to read.) Don't listen to the people who've read GS. They've all been telling me that it's great, but they're insane. I'll go back to writing light and fluffy now.

For y'all who are waiting for more Reeses and have had to wait since last century, I feel your pain. Well, some of it. InuYasha's helped me, but with the whole biology thing, I wouldn't let myself write Reeses unless it was one of those two nights I didn't feel like sleeping and I wasn't inspired enough to count wasted time towards my log. The final result is that I have about a page of new Reeses stuff.

Now, I'd like everyone's opinion if you have my e-mail address. Mara Jade's been telling me that she'd rather wait even longer for a super long chapter than about three more weeks (I've got midterms) for a longer short chapter than I have ready this second. Actually, if you wait three weeks, I'll probably have more done. Nevermind my babble, just tell me what you think.

And if you're waiting for something else, tell me too. A while back, I took a pole of my top reviewers, who all said that they'd like to see more Reeses next without a doubt, which I'm now ready to do. I don't know what I did, but something gave me an idea for a way to get out of the tight spot I'd worked myself into with the whole "she turned around to find a zat in her face" thing.

I think you'll get a kick out of this: a girl at my church who read Reeses was reading the new part that only one other person's seen so far. After about a paragraph or two, she turns to me and asks, "You're confusing me! You started out in third person and now you're in first person." To which I replied, "It's all in first person; you're not reading it right." Then she figured out that Sarah was "retreated" during this part.

I guess what I'm trying to say with all these similarly-lined/worded/spaced paragraphs is that: (A) I'm completely finished with my biology project for now! Wahoo! and (B) Reeses is back! And so, I hope you enjoyed my entry of the similarly-lined/worded/spaced paragraphs. Oh, and I guess I never said that I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a happy new year, too!

No comments: