Friday, January 09, 2004

Thought I'd hang out here for a bit before I start frantically running around the house. Wahoo! I only have half the biology today that I had yesterday!

Oh, by the way, for those of you anxiously awaiting more Reeses, I realized that the next part I'm going to have to write seems kind of dull and leaves little room for any humor, so until I can think of something, please excuse me for being below my usual standards. I can't really start writing more until a week from today, though; we've got midterms next week. *shudders* *thinks of bio and history* *shudders violently*

Yeah... One person took the history midterm already and said that unless you've memorized the book, the best you can hope for is a C. But other than that and bio, where I usually get Cs on the regular tests and the only reason I have an A in the class is 'cause he curves the grades, I don't think any of them will be that bad. That doesn't mean I don't have to study, though, so I can't write any more Reeses. :(

That reminds me. I was talking to Mara Jade the other day after I forwarded her this e-mail (which I don't do often, by the way), and I thought I'd point this out to everyone while I'm at it... There are a bunch of references to Christianity. I think the first one is the Lord of Kings t-shirt. (I got another for Christmas! That makes me so happy!) It's got a parady of the message on the Ring that's straight out of Ephesians 4:4-7. Next, there's the 30 Hour Famine, which is a thing we do every February to raise money for the hungry people in other countries. (That's SO much fun!!!) And they make us drink fruit juice so most of us don't pass out while we're doing our nice little volunteer work. Then in "Love the Jaffa," that's the classic golden rule: Love your neighbor as yourself.

I can't think of anything else right now, which is good, 'cause I've gotta go. Bis Später!

No comments: