Thursday, September 07, 2006

Okay, guys! Who's happy? That would be me!

After a long and harrowing evening last night, trying to figure out the calculus part of physics that we almost covered in time for the test today (which went well, except for the last question, which I found two answers to), I am finally having a good morning!

So, anyway, getting an answer on the physics test was a plus.

Second period, I got called up to the guidance office while I was trying to work on Legacy. Nothing bad, just good news. But apparently, no one's really supposed to talk about it until they officially release the information on Sept. 13th. Okay, Caleb? September 13th!! So, I'll get to work on that then.

Third period was good, too, which is the real reason I'm on. I HAVE A FAN!!!!! One of the people from German got on last night and read THE ANNOUNCEMENT--the ENTIRE thing, and he loved it. He also read the first chapter of Legacy and is looking forward to more, and he says he's going to read "the rest," which could be embarrassing, considering how much worse they are. But if he enjoys it, more power to him.

And he says that I should send my ideas to the writers/people in control of stories at Stargate and see if they'll use it. Someone else suggested that, too. It just seems a bit presumptuous to me. I don't want to just write to them and say "Hey, a bunch of people really like my stories; would you like to use them for an episode/arc?" I mean, it'd be really cool, but it's also pretty gutsy. I don't think I could. But it's exciting to think that someone could get excited about my story. It's cool! I'm happy!

I'll go back and work on the third chapter of Legacy, then, since the good news from the guidance office took me away from it during study hall.

Y'all have a nice day, now, ya hear? I may be on again later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to wait? I don't do that very well.

And I believe you should submit the stories too. You love the show so much, help keep it alive

:) ttyl