Friday, September 22, 2006

Quote of the day: "Captain, where there's a will, there's an or."

Question of the day: Why can't more people be better in school?

Ted's question: Why can't you stay home from school?

I'm bored.

Can't you tell?

I'm bored.

Bored as...

;) j/k I'm just totally disillusioned about school right now. It's slow. It's boring. Our assignment in computer class today was to make a new file and save four images in it. HA! What a joke! That took a grand total of two minutes, and only because I was picky about it and wanted to get the pics off my flash, but the school computers don't load flashes unless you're logged off when you plug them in.

I starting reading again this morning--Timothy Zahn's Spinnerette--and found out I only have the first quarter. It's a tough call now whether to continue or to stop. I don't want to get a whole quarter of the way into it and not be able to get my hands on the rest. But anyway. Hopefully the prologue was enough to lure my muse back. Okay, so obviously not since I"m on here.

Hey, I"m going to go type up a letter to the principal. ttyl.

No comments: