Thursday, July 24, 2003

Hey, y'all. It's been a while, but I'm back in South Carolina again. YEAH!!! I was at the beach a couple days ago and I got knocked over by a wave, so I have this huge scrape on my knee. (Not like you care.) And my friend apparently doesn't know how to put sunscreen on, so I can't lay on my back now. (Again, not like you care.)

Anyway, before all that fun stuff, we flew down from PA. We got to airport over two hours early, because Mom thought the flight was about an hour earlier than it was actually scheduled for. So, we spent some time being bored and after lunch, I ducked into a bookstore and bought the long version of Episode II. I started reading it and it took about twenty pages at least to get the beginning of the movie. The chase through Coruscant was considerably longer and described in wonderful detail. Long story short (and no, I'm not telling you any more about AOTC), it's a great book and if you have any interest in science fiction at all, you should read it.

No comments: