Friday, July 11, 2003

My friend owns a website called S.O.T.I., Skits On the Internet. (www21.brinkster.com/ceono). So far, it's a really cool site and it looks really good, but recently, they've been having trouble with brinkster. So just for future reference, brinkster is a really annoying host.
Speaking of hosts, I've gotten really far in my fanfic called Reeses, which you can read at the site above. If you're interested, it's based on Stargate SG-1 and it's about a Tok'ra who lives on Earth. It's her job to find new hosts for symbiotes whose current hosts are dying. Basically, she gets in trouble with the NID and has to rescue her fellow Tok'ra's son. It's far from finished and tomorrow, I'll give you the site that has the most complete copy.

So summer is here and I've gone swimming a whole two times. ...wow... That's pretty pitiful, isn't it?

If anyone reading this knows about Creation, good for you. For the rest of you, I'm going to do some free advertising. Creation East is awesome, especially on Saturday night, when you see 50 to 70 thousand people holding lit candles up above their heads when you're out in the middle of nowhere and there are no other lights. It's also pretty cool to hear all the people singing the chorus to "Breakfast" by the Newboys. This year, we were almost as loud as the people with the mikes!

Oh, by the way, about the poem I shared yesterday... ... um... I'm not crazy and I don't live in an insane asylem. I just get really creeped out in basements that have only one window one foot high by two feet wide. I like light, natural light and... where it isn't, I get creeped out. That's all. (By the way, my dog, Ted, he sees them!)

No comments: