Monday, July 14, 2003

Okay, for all of you people that I told to come here, I'm going to redirect you to http://www.sru.edu/depts/artsci/saa/2003/hypertext/hypertext_fiction_2003.htm.

For the rest of you... I'm going to do a "You know you've watched too much Stargate when..." These are my theories about Goa'uld and Tok'ra anatomy as it relates to a human host's body. (Yes, I may be slightly crazy and I definately have too much time on my hands. That's what happens when you spend two hours on a school bus from Slippery Rock to Cleveland and back.)

-As anyone who's seen the right episode of Stargate SG-1 knows, Goa'ulds occasionally have glowing eyes. I think this is caused by a chemical imbalance when the symbiote takes over. The purpose of this chemical is probably to suppress the host's mind and their control over the body.
-The symbiote can heal its host's body. When they blend, the symbiote (Goa'uld or Tok'ra) most likely takes over the immune system, reinforcing it so that you basically have an intelligent being controlling what is normally taken care of by genetic code. It may control or suplement the pituitary gland.

If you have any other ideas on this subject, feel free to find a way to tell me.
***That's all folks!***

No comments: