Tuesday, October 28, 2003

(I kind of forgot a quote of the day last time, didn't I? Whoops!)

Quote of the day: "Did you ever get the feeling you have your own personal poltergeist?""Yeah, his name's Michael and he's my brother!"

Question of the day: Why did I just become uninspired to write more of To Be? :(

Ted's question #14: Why won't you just let me up on your lap?

Reeses progress report: Well, I haven't been working on Reeses, but I've gotten re-inspired to continue To Be, so I guess that's the next best thing. I guess we'll all soon know what happened those ten years before Reeses that allowed the events in that book to occur. Where I left off, it could be that ten years later, Sarah is dead from a staff weapon blast she received only thirty hours after becoming a Tok'ra, so I need to make that a very distant, nonexistant possibility. And off I go to do just that... Or finish reading tonight's Odyssey assignment...

No comments: