Friday, October 17, 2003

I thought I'd come on today and pester... inform you guys about the current situation in my life. (Not like you care.) If you have my e-mail address, I would be happy to hear your thoughts on whether I should continue which stories. I'm done with the Anubis/Jonas/Local Orthodonist one, but I'd be happy to write a sequel if anyone wants to read. Also, I'd like opinions on the following:

Vinnet/Sarah/Orthodonist/X-rays
The Lotaur
SG-MIB
Hot Pink
Reeses
To Be
Leap to SG-1
Anti Jedi

I've also got two others that I'm working on. Now, for the regular stuff.

Quote of the day: "Today, on Stargate SG-1, the team gates to an offworld planet where the peaceful humans are at war with their brothren, the Unas. Sam and Daniel accidentally get married while Jack and Teal'c switch sons and bodies--again." -Me.

Question of the day: Is "offworld planet" really on oxymoron?

Ted's question #8: Do you woof me? (Do you woof me?) Do you woof me? (Do you woof me?) Ah, ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ahhh!

Reeses progress report: Why do I even bother with this? See above. If there's no updates on the site for Reeses, there's something wrong with the author.

No comments: