Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Quote of the day: "Words make up your thoughts. Limited vocabularies produce limited thoughts." (It's pretty bad when you have to resort to the TODs in biology class! Better luck other days!"

Question of the day: Why can't American history just go to the fiery stomachs of the demons that patrol the underworld, impose its torture on those who have already experienced their mistakes?

Ted's question #15: Why are you ignoring me again? If you keep that up, I'm going to leave! Alright, that's it; I'm gone. Are you going to play with me now?

Reeses progress report: I went to look up my notes to myself in Reeses on how To Be should end, but when I flipped through the pages, I couldn't find any. Nonetheless, I shall endeavor to complete the prequil before the end of the school year.

No comments: