Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Well, there's actually new stuff up on vinnet.blogspot, if anyone's interested. And I did actually figure out how to sing "Mein Jaffa," not like anyone cares. I got to meet my English teacher today (he's been out for heart surgery), and he's pretty cool.

Quote of the day: "Often is laughter the cure for a troubled and tormented heart" -Bre'tac in some fanfic.

Question of the day: Why do you get more orthodonic work done just as the pain from the last bit wears off? I can finally eat about anything again and tomorrow, I get an expander.

Ted's question #3: Truly, what is so interesting about that glowing box? It always glows! Why aren't you petting me, you insolent human?

Reeses progress report: Delegate paper's due the Monday after next and by a week after that, I should have a page and a half done unless my new English teacher has a heavy homework load. Then again, I did get him so that he could tutor me in the ways of the writers, so English homework might not affect Reeses. I don't know yet; I've not had a chance to talk to him. It doesn't help that I got another idea for another Stargate fanfic. (I know that's the last thing anyone wants me to do.) But it was such an intriguing idea? Can I just write a page or two for it? Please?

No comments: