Saturday, October 11, 2003

So much for the times two thing on Thursday. All well. Here's the after-medival torture device installation edition.

Quote of the day: Life without chocolate is too terrible to contemplate.

Question of the day: Why is it that when they push your teeth apart (side to side with expander), your nose starts hurting?

Ted's question #5: Why did you leave me again?

Reeses progress report: Well, I've got a ton of homework this weekend, but the Delegate paper is winding down. I think the whole thing is due on the 20th. But once that's out of the way, I have to do some stuff for SRU to get my (2nd yeah!) college credit. And while all that's going on, I've moved about a millimeter closer to plowing through writer's block on Reeses. And I came up with an idea for another Stargate fanfic, but it should be more thought provoking than Reeses. (Maybe.) We'll see.

No comments: