Thursday, October 23, 2003

Okay I actually have two quotes of the day:
1. "What's chronic""Like, chronic."-Classmate and Mr. Garrich
2. "I'm working on working"-different classmate in honor's class

Question of the day: Why is there so little time for all the stuff I want to write?

Ted's question #12: Why do you keep ignoring me...?!

Reeses progress report: One word: backslide. (That is a word, right?) Anyway, I have to work on my biology project story for a while, which is due in January. I promise I will not give up on Reeses. To sustain your need for Sarah/Vinnet fics, go back to Reeses, click on binksbabe2001, and click on a thing called The Announcement. You've probably already read most of it, but you might be interested in the last bit. I have been encouraged to continue this and add in some schitzophrenic jokes. :)

Oh, and if you want to read what I was going to post, you have to go to www.fanfiction.net/~binksbabe2001 and click on the announcement.

No comments: