Wednesday, October 15, 2003

If anyone has any ideas for another scene in Stargate (or Star Wars) to parody, I'm sure I'm up to the challenge of writing it. Just e-mail me if you have the privilege (or doom) of knowing my e-mail address.

So back to the old routine...

Quote of the day: "If we do not hang together, we will assuredly hang separately." -Ben Franklin, referring to being hung if they didn't stick together.

Question of the day: How can you be tired and hyper at the same time? The answer is most assuredly the same as the answer to this: Why is it that you can be awake during the day without the ability to think?

Ted's question #7: Are you going to let me in from this cold weather yet?

Reeses progress report: See yesterday. I've done nothing but to converse idly with my newfound friends. That, and I've been thinking of another fanfic that includes a presidential speech on the Tok'ra...

No comments: