Monday, October 06, 2003

I thought you might want to read my newest song fic:

Mein Jaffa liegt über die Tok'ra,
meine Jaffa Lügen über dem Tau'ri.
Mein Jaffa liegt über die Asgard.
Ach bringt, daß Jaffa zu mir zurück.

Unfortunately, it'll take some work until anyone's able to actually sing it.

Quote of the day: "Du bist ein gut Hund."

Question of the day: Who decided that high school gym was a good idea? That's when the guys are more aggressive than ever--and those who have succumbed to the "coolness" of being dumb have about 1/10 the IQ of my dog, but then, I do have a really smart dog.

Ted's question #2: Can I go with you when you leave tomorrow morning? My answer: Sure, Ted; I'd love to bring you to my gym class. You're so good at attacking anyone who looks threatening, and, boy, do the guys in my gym class look threatening. Sick 'em, Ted!

Reeses progress report: Well, I've got another half-empty promise for my fans. :( I won't have another bit of Reeses up until after the delegate paper's done. (Should only be another couple weeks.) But, I do feel bad that in another few days, I won't have worked on Reeses for a month. After the delegate paper, though, I shall endevour to get at least a page up unless God puts it on my heart to write a testimony, as He did last night at 10:00, when I was trying to go to bed. So, yes, I'm not done with Reeses, and I've not given up hope.

No comments: