Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Quick, before I start doing any more homework:

Quote of the day: "In science fiction, space and time warps are a commonplace. They are used for rapid journeys around the galaxy, or for travel through time. But today's science fiction is often tomorrow's science fact." -Professor S. W. Hawking

Question of the day: What happened in Kecksburg, Pennsylvania that has something to do with UFOs?

Ted's question #6: Who cares what happened in Kecksburg? Pet me!

Reeses progress report: What progress, again? I think I already said this, but I have to finish the delegate paper for next Monday and after that, I'd like to finish a paper for SRU every week. That means the next five weeks are fairly booked, but I might find enough time for a couple other fanfics that I don't have major problems to work out for.

Oh, by the way, if you ever get a chance to read Professor S. W. Hawking's lecture called "Space and Time Warps," do. It's awesome and it has a great graphic of a two dimensional dog! Oh, and if you do get a chance to read it, don't even try to read it when you're sitting out of gym class; it's too noisy.

No comments: