Sunday, October 26, 2003

Quote of the day:

Question of the day: Why are some people so rude to reverse trick-or-treaters? I mean, it's not like we're trying to steal all the candy from the little kids or like we're trying to poison people; we're just giving away candy and info about our church!

#2: Why can't we have 20th century history instead of American history? Or Biblical history instead?

Ted's question #14: Why didn't you give me any of that reverse trick-or-treating candy you would have had left? I wouldn't have been rude in accepting it!

Reeses progress report: Well.... heh, heh... you see, it's like this: I've been really busy since the beginning of the school year. I barely have time to write. Now that everything's settling down a little bit, I need to work on writing my biology story. I have read requests from two people today asking me to continue the following: SGMIB, the Announcement, To Be, Reeses, and, I think, the Lotaur along with what I have to do for school, so just bear with me until everything settles down a bit more.

No comments: