Friday, October 03, 2003

Quote of the day:

"You're only as dumb as the standardized test claim you are, but you're only as smart as your decisions under pressure."
-SEA, me!

Orthodonist tip #1: Do not use an electric toothbrush the first two days after you get spacers.
Orthodonist tip #1.5: It's okay to use an electri toothbrush after that as long as you don't wash the spacers away, postponing the inevitible expander and, overall, suffering more pain than is necessary when you have to get more.

Orthodonist question #1: Who decided to make spacers blue? I mean, it's my favorite color, but why not a slight shade of off-white so they match your teeth?

Ted's question #1 (he's my dog, if you're wondering; I don't have or need a boyfriend!): Why are you paying so much attention to a little box that glows instead of paying attention to me!?!

Reeses Progress Report: I've almost got the kink worked out except where I am right now. I'm thinking I just have to plow ahead and fix the lull in excitement later. Having Vinnet turn around to a zat is just a little too melodramatic for me, not to mention trite. AND it's what you'd expect. I do NOT want to do what you'd expect, so tough luck. Okay, and I've been reading more lately, which means I've been writing less. I put Hot Pink up to kind of say "Here, read this so you don't bite my head off when I don't update Reeses for two months." I'm planning to update sooner than that, but first, I have to write something. Sorry.

No comments: